Wednesday, June 10, 2009

great quotes

You can take energy and make anything, but you can't take anything and make energy.


Fossil Fuels + Man's ingenuity = Man on the Moon
Man's ingenuity - Fossil Fuels = Man on stationary bicyle pumping water out of the ground for his garden and family.


One of the things I often hear is, “What do I do for fun?” Meaning, how do I spend my leisure time. There is no leisure time. At the same time it is all leisure time because I am doing what I want.


it is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it - Upton Sinclair


Given abundant energy, minerals can be refined from seawater if necessary. But in the absence of energy even the richest mineral deposits are inaccessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment